Customize

AGP accepts plea bargain in pansies stomping case...

Discussion in 'GoldBase' started by Smurf, Jan 5, 2010.

1. Smurf Member

AGP accepts plea bargain in pansies stomping case...

I received word of this from Graham Berry awhile ago:

From AGP's website:

Jan. 5, 2010 Murrieta Courthouse, Riverside CA -

I showed up in court today almost a year after being charged with misdemeanor pansy stomping vandalism under $400. The DA had previously offered to end this and I wouldn't have to pay the full amount of damages but I refused. So this time they made a better offer.

If I would cop a plea to stay away from Gold Base for two years and pay a $205 fine all charges would be dropped. My lawyer and I felt this was an acceptable offer so I took it. This had been a very productive and fruitful enterprise so far but the only thing I would have gained had I stuck with the case (and won) would be getting Catherine Fraser in trouble with the law. Why?

FALSIFIED EVIDENCE

The officer who issued me the pansy stomping citation noted the damaged plants were worth less than $400. This is important because if it was more than $400 it is a more serious crime. Because they had me on camera, the Scientologists thought I would plead guilty.

They decided to concoct a fake flower invoice of almost $3,000 and say it was from a local grower called "The Color Connection." The charge was changed to vandalism OVER $400. They wanted me in bigger trouble and they wanted me to pay a lot more money in restitution.

Unfortunately for them I pled "not guilty" and a trial had to be arranged. I did not believe for a minute that I had done almost $3,000 worth of damage.

So I requested my own invoice from The Color Connection, the only grower in the area that had such flowers available. It showed:

1. The Color Connection doesn't do installations even though the cult's invoice said they do. They just grow the plants. I was told the brother of the owner should be contacted if I wanted to talk about planting the flowers. The brother said this would cost less than $200.

2. Plants aren't available for purchase in the quantities mentioned on the cult invoice

3. The cult invoice looks nothing like their invoices

4. The "real" invoice shows each plant worth about .75 cents. The cult invoice says each installed plant is worth over $9, a 1240% markup!

When Catherine Harrison, the woman from the Color Connection, was questioned she said she knew nothing about the Scientology invoice, that there was no record of it in their system, that the prices were much too high and it didn't look like their invoices.

The next time I went to court Catherine Fraser looked very meek because they knew we had talked to the Color Connection. But the cultists didn't tell their own District Attorney Steve Allen about the fake invoice. He was very puzzled as to what was going on and why we were going to bring in a surprise rebuttal witness. "What is to rebut?" the DA thought, "we've got him on video doing it."

Things were looking very good for getting Catherine Fraser nailed for falsifying evidence. The case might even get thrown out because of this so we were careful not to mention it to anybody.

My lawyer Graham Berry wanted to wait until we were in court on the stand and someone mentioned the price of the flowers. Then he could wave the second, nonfiction invoice, and say AHA! Liars!

FLOWER FARMER CHANGES HIS STORY

Then the cultists leaned on Bill Shinkle the flower farmer. They probably told him they would never buy flowers from him again if he didn't do what they wanted. Right when he business is at it's worst thanks to the economy. Suddenly his girlfriend Catherine Harrison said she didn't know what she was talking about.

Bill Shinkle said the invoices look different because he changed computers and systems (quickbooks). Suddenly the flowers that were on the original phony cult invoice weren't good enough and there was stupid debate about 4" vs. 6" plants and other nonsense.

He became a hostile witness. "I only supply and plant the flowers" Shinkle said. "I don't know what they do there and I do not want to know what they do there."

Fortunately the invoice claimed a preposterous $4.64 planting fee per plant. We still had great evidence that their invoice was from the moon but the witness would have to be cross examined harshly. Treating a local man badly could have affected the jury and we were concerned.

PLEA BARGAIN

Today when the DA offered a plea bargain in which I didn't have to pay anything back to the Scientologists I decided to finally take them up on their offer. Since I have not been to Gold Base in almost a year it was not a big deal to be barred from going there.

I will be on probation for two years but after about half that time, if I have engaged in good behavior, I can petition to be allowed back to Gold base to protest. After two years my record will be expunged.

What started out as an attempt to get the Hemet police to show up and do their duty turned into a very useful exercise. It allowed my lawyer to meet and learn about the DAs and judges at the Murietta Justice Center.

Because Anonorange and I were there on Pansygate business we caught Riverside Super Jeff Stone as an alleged accessory to kidnapping. The Scientologists were forced to waste time dealing with me and paying their superexpensive lawyer Elliot Abelson.

He even had to rent a room in Murietta last night to be ready for today. His hotel room probably cost more than the $205 in fines I paid to the state, not the cult. In return I got out of Scientology's Hemet CA hair for a while.

Although I was disappointed not to catch Catherine Fraser behaving badly it was a good deal for everyone except my lawyer. "I really wanted to try this case!" he complained.

To see the numbers behind the nonsense invoice click here.

Meanwhile on many fronts my lawyer remarked that Scientology is very quiet right now. We suspect it is because their numbers are way down and they are infighting. Much like the LA based protesters!

AGP has posted photos of "Catherine Fraser's falsified evidence" on his site:

http://www.angrygaypope.com/
  2. Anonymous Member

Re: AGP accepts plea bargain in pansies stomping case...

I thought his ultimate plan was to challenge the cult and their property lines.

Seems like this did not occur so he stomped on them for nothing.

Looks like fail to me.
  3. Anonymous Member

I'm sorry for saying this and maybe it makes me a bad person so I'm sorry in advance...
    I really do not like this Angry Gay Pope guy.... he has no class and no tact... all this over some Pansies, and he calls it a win... I just don't get it... he just made the protesters who go out to Hemet look like a bunch of freaks who will sue over fucking Pansies... That's a win?...
    I hope he finds something else to get attention or be angry about soon....
  4. Re: AGP accepts plea bargain in pansies stomping case...

The pansies and dragonflies threshpassed on the easement
  5. Anonymous Member

As an L.A. based protester, I am not aware that we are infighting.

We all pretty much agree that the EFB is full of fail.
  6. Re: AGP accepts plea bargain in pansies stomping case...

The Easement has to be taken back
  7. Anonymous Member

Fail outcome is fail. AGP is a fag.
  8. Anonymous Member

"From AGP's website"

inb4immaletyoufinish
  9. Herro Member

Lol so much for AGPs plan to change the property boundaries of gold base. So who wants to take bets on how long it takes Don to violate his probation?
  10. Anonymous Member

Fail
  11. Anonymous Member

maybe we could sick him on the mormons
  12. Anonymous Member

Riverside Court record:

Case SWM084862 - Defendant 1862097 MYERS, DONALD JAMES - Probation

Probation Type: SUMMARY Granted: 01/05/2010 Expire: 01/05/2012

SUMMARY PROBATION GRANTED FOR A PERIOD OF 24 MONTHS, UNDER THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS:

(1) OBEY ALL LAWS, ORDINANCES, AND COURT ORDERS.

(2) STAY 100 YARDS AWAY FROM, AND DON'T ENTER PREMISES DESCRIBED AS GOLDEN ERA PRODUCTIONS HEMET CA.

(3) DO NOT ANNOY, HARASS, THREATEN, OR DISTURB THE PEACE OF GOLDEN ERA PRODUCTIONS HEMET CA.
  13. Re: AGP accepts plea bargain in pansies stomping case...

I am the most stupid guy I just want AGP to win Call me stupid I am stupid. And stupid will win the day
  14. Anonymous Member

Now I can make a donation to Graham. I didn't want to do it while this AGP stuff was going on because I didn't want one penny of it to go to AGP's defense. Epic Fail.
  15. Anonymous Member

Wow. What a fucking fail after all the ego-faggotry drama from AGP over the last year or so.

My guess is is that the donations dried up, and people realised that he was an egotistical narcissist - so his fan base dried up.

You can be sure that the cult will do everything in its power to get AGP arrested now that he is on probation. He made it very personal towards DM, and I'm sure that the asthmatic dwarf will bite back.

At least Gold protesters can be thankful that they are free from AGP for 2 years.
  16. Re: AGP accepts plea bargain in pansies stomping case...

AGP I want him to win this
  17. Anonymous Member

WTF?!?!

lol. That has to be the lamest reason/excuse for taking the plea bargain.
  18. Anonymous Member

Read the thread.

I'll make it easy for you: HE LOST THE CASE BY ADMITTING HIS GUILT AND ACCEPTED A PLEA BARGAIN
  19. amaX Member

So, he caved like a fucking bitch.

20. Anonymous Member

AGP painting as anything other than him taking a plea and admitting guilt reminds me of the cult telling people they won in France because they were not kicked out of the country.
  21. Re: AGP accepts plea bargain in pansies stomping case...

Moved thread to Gold Base sit room.

Behave yourselves.
  22. Skeptic1337 Member

My guess is GB got tired of the idiot twins and made it so this plea should be accepted.

Well done GB.

Epic fail for AGP, all his stated goals and he didn't have the balls to pull it off.

Fucking pansy.
  23. Anonymous Member

He sure did.
  24. Anonymous Member

facepalm.jpg

I'm sure the infighting was all centred around you AGP, after you refused to listen to advice and acted like a complete failfag. You lost your case by caving in. You wimped out.

No amount of Scientology tech can spin your failure into anything but a failure.

You promised so much, and you failed.

We laugh at your failure.
  25. sansmasher Member

Yup...AGP is out of our hair, he seems a bit deflated when he wrote it, not his usuall GAAAAY RAAGE LOOKIT ME IM IMPORTANT!

Something seemed a bit fishy about this. Hopefully AP will actually adbide by the probation, otherwise it could be bad for others...

Oh who are we kidding, he will fuck it up.
  26. Anonymous Member

I thought this was supposed to be about exposing the gold base property lines as not being where they are supposed to be?

What the hell did he prove by all this other than he is a egotistical douchbag?
  27. T.W.C_Anon Member

Scientology achieved exactly what they wanted: To get AGP away from Gold and keep him away. The dwarf is celebrating tonight.
  28. mrfyde Member

If I understand everything right and AGP got the facts right the 'win' in this is that the local DA's office was shown that the cult will intentionally mess with evidence, if they didn't already know. And in particular they know C. Freisure should be told dox or gtfo in the future.

So good job pope.
  29. Anonymous Member

inb4defamationsuitfiledagainstAGP
  30. peterstorm Member

At first I tought it meant we would'nt hear from AGP for 2 years.
  31. amaX Member

LOL I wish...
  32. Anonymous Member

Actually, from what I can gather from AGP's update, the fact that the cult intentionally messes with evidence was never proven in the courtroom

To quote AGP:

As far as the official records will go, AGP broke the law, and AGP admitted that he was guilty.

There is no win here, except for Gold Base and DM of course.

So how can you say this was a good job? Its a total trainwreck of a failure...
  33. Anonymous Member

Don't get it.
    AGP has evidence that the cult falsified invoices to try make the crime more serious and put it in a criminal court where in theory he shouldn't have been in the first place (as opposed to a misdemeanor violation)? Is that not a case for dissmissal and possibly bringing charges against the cult for falsifying evidence in some pusuit of perverting the course of justice? If that's really all there was to it then I can see why Mr.Berry wanted to try the case but I can't see why AGP chickened out. If that is *really* all there was to it then why say that the plea bargain was "acceptable".

AGP saying that they were concerend about a local flower farmer taking heat and getting sympathy from the jury? WTF? That's pretty weak. I'm pretty sure you don't win court cases by being sympathetic to fucktards who you don't even know, who have no future effect on you or the persuit of your causes, yet may have colluded with the cult to screw you over (which they still did by the way). You can still be tactful in pursuit of the truth. More likely is that the jury simply would not take kindly to a giant faggot jumping all over some pansies. The video of the pansy stomping is genuinely quite repulsive and I can well imagine it causing a jury to overlook some of the cult's wrongdoings.

Also, I don't see that Mr.Berry needs pointless, timewasting avoidable cases like this one in order to "meet and learn about the DAs and judges at the Murietta Justice Center".
    I also don't see one word of a Thank You to Mr.Berry in that entire public statement.

The cult won. AGP got banned from goldbase and the cult didn't get exposed in court or get punished for falsifying evidence. The cult also gets to say publically that they had a protester banned.

There is one upside. At least there is one place where you know for definite AGP is not going to turn up at for the next 1 or 2 years. Hopefully it will inspire more protests at goldbase (which quite frankly was sadly lacking throughout 2009).

Basically, fuck this. It's done. There are far more important things going on right now.
  34. Anonymous Member

Not a legal expert, but why didn't Graham get a deposition of the growers testimony after learning about the receipt discrepancy?
  35. Anonymous Member

Depositions are quite expensive considering the need for a court reporter, videographers and other related expenses - $$ I doubt AGP or Graham had to offer.

Regardless, look forward to AGP flamboyantly waving this in the face of the Scilons as a win on his part in his continuing journey to sugarcoat the truth to make him look like the unflinching hero that has "done more to hurt Scientology than any of the other protesters."
  36. Anonymous Member

Here's hoping his next big attention whoring move is dying of AIDS!
  37. Re: AGP accepts plea bargain in pansies stomping case...

even better if he can take David Miscavige with him
  38. Anonymous Member

FTFY
  39. Herro Member

Did you know he was HIV positive?
  40. Anonymous Member

I am disappoint. :(