Customize

Former Riverside Sup Jim Venable Defends Gold

Discussion in 'GoldBase' started by xenubarb, Dec 28, 2009.

1. xenubarb Member

Former Riverside Sup Jim Venable Defends Gold

The Valley Chronicle > Opinion > Letters

Venable sounds like a real tool here.
    I think the REAL story has more to do with the human rights violations and junk science drug education that some people are either too lazy or corrupt to look in to.
  2. Scatman Member

Re: Former Riverside Sup Jim Venable Defends Gold

And movie studios don't need razor wire, particularly on the inside of the fence, or the grounds monitored over by a armed sniper.
  3. Relyt Member

If they ever had been monitored by a sniper, they're not anymore. Yes, there is an "eagle's nest" up there in the hills, but I highly doubt there's someone up there with a high-powered rifle, scanning the entire property, at least not nowadays.

Also, if I'm not mistaken, didn't the spikes used to only face inward, but after it was pointed out to the media, didn't they install them both ways to try and prove that they're not imprisoning people or something?
  4. anonsparrow Member

He says the critical article about Gold is "all about the money".

I wonder if he's getting any money/kick-back/non-blackmail for saying so?

Somehow I doubt he's truly motivated by his perception of how awesomey Golden Era REALLY is.

Pft.
  5. anonsparrow Member

There were two pictures of spikes.

One set pointed only inward. The other features the double set of inward/outward.

Different sets.
  6. Shinythings Member

bump
  7. Smurf Member

The man is a 73-year old, retired fart living in Hemet. Even has a small community center named after him.

James A. Venable Community Center
    50390 Carmen Ave.
    Cabazon, CA 92230

California Secretary of State - California Business Search - Corporation Search Results

Venable is a prime example of someone easily influenced by propaganda & contrived appearances.

It's not unlike the politicians that were conveniently played by the destructive cult leader Jim Jones before he perpetrated the Jonestown Massacre.

8. anonsparrow Member

Apt comparison is apt. Nice Smurf.
  9. _You_ Member

Oh, for fuck's sake.

I absolutely accept that there is an location on the hill with a pan-and-tilt camera. I also accept that there is also an observation post (i.e., "nest) that can be occupied by a person.

If even one of you faggots can ever present a SHRED of credible evidence that there is a sniper up there, I'll spend the next six weeks giving you rimjobs and head.

And, no, nutjob affidavits do not count as evidence. I can sit down today and swear under penalty of perjury they've got mini-canons and infrasound weapons that will make you puke up a kidney at 1000 meters.

For fuck's sake, just stick to the creepy and easily verifiable claims. They have high-power pan-and-tilt cameras and an observation post on a hilltop above their property. They have a camera a lighting to capture license plates of vehicles that traverse in front of their property. They have a fence with spikes that prevent BOTH egress and ingress... as well as motion sensors on the fence.

All of these facts are easily verifiable by parties that have no bias.

The second you go into, "snipers on the hill" territory with your arguments, you sound like a fucking nut-job.

Post one picture of someone up on the hill, or making their way there or back with a weapon, and I'll shut right the fuck up.
  10. Your Mom Member

SRSLY

Sometimes it gets lost in the sea of information which bits have been solidly validated and which are just speculation spoken over and over and over again until people actually believe it.
    I want to see video of _You_ giving everyone rimjobs and head. Anyone else??
  11. Smurf Member

There used to be an armed sniper in Eagle's Nest years ago. With the high-tech cameras installed on the hillside, there is no need for human observation.

Getting hard core evidence whether an armed sniper actually exists or not is as do-able as getting the government to admit they know where Osama bin Laden is. There's a reason behind the cult's security apparatus.
  12. xenubarb Member

Gold Base security was set up by Andre Tabayonan. In an affidavit, he said:
    Andre Tabayoyon Affidavit

The site spotted by KESQ cameras is referred to as 'Eagle' by insiders. It's likely the same place, but times were different back then. Gilman Springs was more isolated, and the cult seems to have done what it wanted. Vietnam fell in 1975, so this would roughly be around the time Gold Base was being established. I think the studio was completed around the end of the 70s.

Thanks to Tabayoyan's affidavit, we knew about Eagle back in the Summer of Henson in 2000, but could never spot it, not even with binoculars. The huge lens used by KESQ picked it out, even though it was concealed under camo netting. There's no reason to suspect that there are large firearms up there. Then again, there's no reason not to.
  13. _You_ Member

*sigh*

I like you Barb, but I could also claim in an affidavit that Scientology's SF Org has a basement filled with AR-15's converted to full-auto, 500,000 rounds of 5.56 NATO ammo, and a plan to deploy this weaponry across the Bay Area.

Andre Tabayonan forwarded a lot of claims. I've never seen a single on of them verified.

Is this a BATFE conspiracy? Do they just not care about improvised explosives and automatic weapons?
  14. _You_ Member

Really? Like forced abortions, people being held against their will and the stockpiling of weapons? People being forced to run in 100 plus degree heat around a dirt track?

None of 'em, eh?

Definitely need to lurk the fuck moar.
  15. _You_ Member

Speculation, I know, but my 1st thought when I read Venable's letter was: the scilons gave him a letter to rubberstamp and he went along without fully reading it.
  16. Ann O'Nymous Member

The worst part is that it might not be even necessary. Learn to Potemkin village.

Harpooned.
  17. _You_ Member

As per Marc Headley's account in his book (p.153), yes, there used to be a snipper up there. From the story recounted by Marc Headley, it makes a whole lot of sense that the sniper gun would be removed by now, as it was found that a sea org member up there was having fun following David Miscavige around the the base with David Miscavige in the crosshair.
  18. blownforgood Member

During the 15 years I was at Gold. The two most commonly spoken words out of Muriel Dufrense's or Ken Hoden's mouths were - "Jim Venable" That guy was talked about so much it was silly. "Jim Venable helped us do this" or "Jim Venable - the Base's best supporter in the town."I think he was the Riverside County Supervisor - whatever his job was - he could make a lot of problems for the Int Base go away and did so on a regular basis.

Problem with the highway - Jim Venable helped sort it out.

Problem with the dairy across the river - Jim Venable helped out.

Problem with construction permits getting approved - Talk to Jim Venable.

Local PR problems with police - Time to meet with Jim Venable.

Problem with march air Force base choppers flying over the base - Have you called Jim Venable - maybe he can help sort it out.

Now that I think of it, there was one time when David Miscavige was demanding that the highway that runs through the Int Base be closed - period. At the time I was over film shooting production and we were used to closing roads down to shooting in LA all the time.

We pulled a film permit and shut the highway down for two weeks. CLOSED - NO CARS AT ALL FOR TWO WEEKS. We never shot anything. it was all a complete lie. There was no film shoot, no video shoot nothing. Muriel even screwed up and said we were shooting time lapse of the sky! The shoot crew told her that was stupid as time lapse of the sky could be shot from anywhere and had nothing to do with the highway. It was all bullshit and they bought it hook line and sinker. They never knew that we did not shoot anything but they did notice the traffic that got all snarled up going down Sanderson street and Romona Expressway. It was a huge flap in the city and they bitched and moaned and it was covered in the local papers.

So who showed up to defend the Int Base? Jim Venable. He said that when Fast and the Furious was shooting - they shut down some roads some where and everybody got over it. I doubt Fast and the Furious shut down a major highway for two weeks and then never shot anything - but either way - Jim Venable was ready to stand up for the Int Base and help out as much as he could.

In 1999, when we finished building the Castle Studio at Gold, there was a big event that was attended by a lot of locals. Guess who presented Golden Era with a plaque saying how awesome we were? Our very own - Jim Venable!

When you have an election where a few thousand people vote - getting the votes of 500 people is a big deal. Whomever is nice to Golden Era gets re-elected - that just the way it goes. The cities of Hemet and San Jacinto have known this since the early 1990's.

Also, it is well known in Riverside county that if you get Golden Era on your side, they will sponsor the dinner dances, fishing tournaments and the police events for kids, etc. All that stuff does not happen for nothing. The "scratch my back" system is alive and well in Riverside County.

It is actually sad when you think about it. Jim Venable might be a nice guy and thinks he is helping people out. If he read the Blown for Good book and tried to see past the lies that he has been fed over the years, he might think twice about his statements.

Maybe seeing the Int Base leader sent to jail will change his mind. Guess will will see.

He has been added to my "Told you so" list.

Until next time...
    BFG
  19. _You_ Member

Sorry but no. There is absolutely nothing nice in attributing squalid motives to people he doesn't even know, regarding facts to which he is not privy. I am not from Hemet, but I will sent the Valley Chronicle a little short but to the point straightening of the facts on Venable's letter.
  20. Optimisticate Member

Sounds to me like his finances or personal life have probably gotten a fair game poke. He sounds like a scilon in his "opinion" by stating absolutely nothing. His defenses are full of holes and just about anyone in Hemet will be able to read through this.
  21. JohnnyRUClear Member

Welcome to politics.
  22. _You_ Member

Real story is in the good that Golden Era does

The Valley Chronicle > Opinion > Letters

And you know who else was deeply committed?
  23. CantPickaName Member

now it goes like this

What should we do about those pesky kids?

Lets get stone
  24. DeathHamster Member

They used to have 500 [STRIKE]people[/STRIKE] block votes. Now that their numbers are down, they'll have to weight the scales in other ways. (Btw, how are people going to present ID at the polls if CoS is holding their papers? If they give them back for voting, that might be a good time for a jail-break in front of outside observers.)
  25. _You_ Member

From what I've read, it is doubtful all the "500" would have the right to vote, I mean, one has to be U.S. citizen to vote, right?
  26. Ann O'Nymous Member

Welcome to stupidity.
  27. _You_ Member

I guess they are allowed to vote from inside.
  28. blownforgood Member

The polling location for the Int Base is the Int Base. They come in and set up polling booths in the Port Captain (PR dept) conference room right off the main reception.

You need no ID to vote. You find your name and you sign in. If you are regstered in that district, you are on the list.

When I was there, there were 300 people in Gold alone. Another few hundred between ESI, CMO GOLD, CMO INT & RTC.

But you are right, maybe not a full 500 votes but most of the US born folks were registered to vote.

Until next time...
    BFG
  29. DeathHamster Member

So CoS validates that all of CoS's votes are legit. How very incestuous!

I doubt they'd blink at having a stand-in vote the correct way for someone who was stuck in the RPF's RPF or otherwise unavailable.
  30. Herro Member

Oh boy are we talking about the magic sniper rifle again!? Hey, let's dig up that old video from gold base with the infamous rifle shot. Saddo might still be able to get his friend to analyze the audio!
  31. Smurf Member

Question is... you were so insulated from the outside world, and had to account for every minute of the day, were you the least bit aware of the candidates or the issues in the elections? I'm curious how many staffers actually voted.

I was registered to vote when I was in, but it was considered to be a waste of time to vote unless there was a specific candidate supportive of the cult, then it was mandatory to go out & vote for the candidate, but nothing else.
  32. Edweird Member

yesh... what a delusional County Sup...

Well I know where to go to if I need a zoning variance to put in a concentration camp to generate electricity from special soilent green oven technology. I wonder what other monuments of atrocity this County Sup would approve of with appropriate amount of spin.
  33. _You_ Member

No. Not really.

In actual practice, one only has to claim to be a U.S. Citizen.

Illegal aliens vote all the time.

Welcome to California.
  34. _You_ Member

That sound was a traffic noise. But they really did have a guy with a sniper rifle up there back in the day before they got cameras up there.
  35. xenubarb Member

It's pretty handy that Golden Era is the polling place for Gilman Hot Springs, doncha think?
  36. RightOn Member

yeah that way the Sea Orgers don't have to drive their cars and waste gas to get to a polling spot.... oh wait.... that's right they dont' have any cars. AND they can't leave. yeah it IS handy.

that's if of course they ever vote.... guess thet are kinda busy and all with the slave labor thang

Happy New Year Barb BTW
  37. Herro Member

Are you implying some sort of voter fraud?
  38. DeathHamster Member

If there are no outside scrutineers watching, they could save time on this wog stuff and just hat a couple people to make all the votes go right.

"Hey, these signatures look similar."
    "Of course! All these people are OTs and that's the thetan way of signing. Are you questioning my religion?"
    "Nooo."
  39. Ann O'Nymous Member

Would be difficult to prove. In the other hand, getting the results for this specific location should be possible. Analyzing them could give some clues.
  40. _You_ Member

Kalifornia has a well established, well known and well entrenched record of aiding and abbetting voter fraud.

The whole 'motor voter' registration scam was to register illegal aliens to vote in Kalifornia on a mega scale.

As a matter of course, Kalifornia officials regularly and predictably turn a blind eye to and steadfastly refuse to follow up on voter fraud.

Many Kalifornia politicians count on their illegal alien supporters and gladly sell out for them.

Much like CULT Ho Stone and his Smarmy Army.

Let's face it. Kalifornia encourages voter fraud.

Illegal voting would not be beyond something the $cilons would gladly do.

They're entitled to break the law because they are 'clearing the planet' for Gawd's sake.