Customize

grading violation: Gold

Discussion in 'GoldBase' started by Jeff Jacobsen, Dec 31, 2009.

1. FUCK Member

Re: Stop Work Order at Hemet - with fines!

Excellent.
  2. xenubarb Member

Noice! Good to see all this info being deployed and disseminated.
  3. Ogsonofgroo Member

Re: grading violation: Gold

^^ Yuppers!^^

Eyes on cult, and using proper and legal channels, info dissemination, can get things done (and cost cult for being arrogant-above-the-law fuckheads).
    This stratagy gives them no defense except pleading ignorance~which is contrary to just about any claim of 'homo novis' blah-blah they make.
    Cool imho!
  4. Anonymous Member

Its about friggin' time. I was starting to think that they had all the law in the county in the palm of their slimey little hands. Well done.
  5. Optimisticate Member

So why did the inspector go out 10 days after the application was filed, 11 days after AO's letter was sent to him saying there was no application, and weeks after the grading was pointed out originally? I guess that's long enough to clean up some of what they did and make the grading look like a minor issue.

Also, white copy for the violator. This is a copy of the white copy. Thanks Muriel! Your Anonymous Membership Card is in the mail.
  6. Anonymous Member

Don't count the chickens before they have hatched, when it's all been put back as it was and the fines paid and Kirsty Allen sings THEN this episode will be over. There will be bawwing....
  7. Anon123456 Member

i havent been following this thread closely but i heard there is a restoration permit. is the permit to restore the land to its previous state or to restore a leech field? sorry if this has been covered.
  8. xenubarb Member

Reports are that they intended it to be a leach field, but 'restoration' probably means they gotta turn it back into a vacant lot, dig up and resuscitate the buried kangaroo rats, and return the pocket mice to their pockets.

I could be wrong.
  9. Anon123456 Member

the reason i ask is because if there is an existing system it would fall under restoration and not new work. therefore the permit for "restoration" would make sense. i find it highly unlikely that they would have to bring it back to its original state just to dig it up again when they file for a new permit. It has been done in the past but they were quite far along in the process. IDK just seems like a common sense thing. im no engineer.
  10. RightOn Member

would pay money to see Muriel, Tommy Boy and Catherine giving mouth to mouth to dem varmitz lol
  11. Optimisticate Member

Vermin to vermin CPR?

Hee hee!
  12. xenubarb Member

The area being graded can be seen in the vids of AO getting jumped. It's just a vacant lot; and part of the watershed, which is why it hasn't been developed. So in this case, "restoration" probably means; take out the pipes, fill in the trenches, resuscitate the rodentia and pay up.
  13. RightOn Member

tru fax!
    rats kissing rats
  14. Django Member

15. Anonymous Member

>>Begin Fowarded message>>

Date: January 4, 2010

Subject: Sprinkling without a permit; Scientology lawyer turns into a Civil Engineer!

Every time I go to the Riverside county building, the cult gets into more trouble.

I spoke to two guys at the Riverside Transportation Department, one of which was assigned to go check the work on the roadside sprinkler installation. (That's a different area where the illegal grading took place, see attached pictures of the roadside sprinkler installtion) He told me he got them to stop work there too and made them get an "encroachement permit" for installing stuff and landscaping on the easement.

24extaf.jpg

30csktk.jpg

Considering that their work on that easement is "Extensive" ($5,000/yr) and work was done without a permit, ($1,000) that a few thousands the cult will have to pay.
    Transportation - Encroachment Permits

I also spent plenty of time explaining to these two guys, the true purpose of those sprinklers. They're installed at the bottom of the slope, right next to the highway, obviously used to spray protesters and cause traffic hazards. They were rather shocked to see those pictures.

293amqa.jpg

2qx47tk.jpg

I submitted an official request for a copy of that permit and all the requests/approvals/denials from Cult to the Transportation Dept from 2003 to 2009.. The Cult did not get a fine, but had to pay for the permit. It's not clear why they did not get a fine. (Same for the grading without a permit, for which there was no fine). I'll just have to ask Jeff Stone tomorrow why there was no fine!

I also went to speak to Ray Juarez of the Transportation & Land Management Agency (TLMA), Planning Dept. That's the guy who's named on the road closure application. I had a good 10 minute chat with him. He knows what's going on, but at his level he has no choice but to accept the application for closure and submit the proposal to the TLMA. There will be a public meeting in a few weeks.
    Riverside County Transportation & Land Management Agency
    Check the agendas:
    Riverside County Planning Commission - January 13, 2010 Agenda

I also showed Ray the sprinkler installation, but that's "not his department".

The TLMA will make a recommendation and the Board of Sups who will vote on it. It's important to attend this TLMA meeting as the public will get to speak like at the BoS. This meeting announcement needs to get published in newspapers. Nobody, except the cult leader David Miscavige want's that road closed.

Bonus points!

So, Ray Juarez of TLMA was kind enough to give me the application map submitted by the cult for the road closure. It's all pretty clear, showing the section to be closed in yellow. But check this out, the Engineer/Surveyor on this job is Buchanan Ingersoll & Rooney, Sam Alhadeff, the Cult lawyer, who is also Jeff Stone's lawyer!

2zh2ou0.jpg

So I looked on their web site: Buchanan Ingersoll & Rooney
    Overview
    "Buchanan Ingersoll & Rooney PC has more than 450 attorneys and government relations professionals. The firm's bicoastal reach provides clients with nationwide access to all of our attorneys and their respective areas of experience."

Looking through all their services, I don't see "Engineer" or similar work related to Civil Engineering, Surveying.
    Buchanan Ingersoll & Rooney

I wonder what the top boss at Buchanan would think hearing that one of his lawyers is pretending to be a Civil Engineer, (which requires licensing), let alone the fact that he's supporting a convicted cult, accused of false imprisonment, human trafficking, torture, highway closing, grading and sprinkling without a permit! Also, dead rats.

Looking at Alhadeff's local office in Temecula: No mention of Civil Engineering services!

Why didn't the Cult use Albert Webb & Associates, whom they've used them for the last 15 years at least? Did they not pay them for the last work they did? Is Webb embarrassed to be working for a Cult trying to close a frequently traveled road? Were they tired of playing the game of making fraudulent surveys, showing the Gold Base attack 20 feet away from where it really happened?

Also, I wonder how Sam would feel if engineers like myself filed lawsuits and motions without a law degree?

Pass this along, post everywhere.

Orange.

PS: Extra Bonus Points! Ka Ching!

Lookie what I just found: Since when is Alhadeff so concerned about "indigenous insects and birds by The Western Riverside County Regional Conservation Authority (MSHCP)."? That land was purchased by the MSHCP for $72.5 mil by a family partnership called Winchester 700 — a longtime client of Buchanan Ingersoll & Rooney. Somebody, please look up the Winchester 700 partnership.

I SMELL A RAT!!! Was that land really worth $72.5 mil?

Here! Get this mortgage and we'll pay off your credit cards! Don't worry, we've got a great lawyer, Sam Alhadeff!
    "[T]he company acknowledges that between late 2005 and June 2006, its Las Vegas division agreed to pay off consumer debts on items such as credit cards, car loans and mortgages after closing on about 50 homes ranging in price from $350,000 to $550,000. The practice, which was not always disclosed to lenders and was limited to Centex's Las Vegas operation, was discovered internally in June 2006 and was immediately discontinued."

<<End Forwarded Message<<
  16. Anonymous Member

MODS: Fix the 2 trailing [IMG]
  17. Anonymous Member

You dumbass you just outed one of our assets! This will be a critical loss to some of our behind the scenes efforts in Riverside. I hope you are ashamed of what you just did there.
    Whatever we still have other assets we can use, our plans will just take longer now. *sigh.
    People need to think twice before posting information like that.
  18. Anonymous Member

I think you just hit the jackpot
  19. TinyDancer Member

AO has done good work here. This is where he's at his best.

Maybe the county could make it a condition of the permit allowing the sprinklers to go it and landscaping, that there be a footpath.
  20. TomVorm Member

Priority One on an application like this, is acting before the actual hearings!

As soon as is possible, a collection of factual documents about the proposal (as well as letters from opponents of the proposal) must be submitted to this Planner, with identical copies forwarded to the Planning Commission.

This means applicable maps showing Gold Base's 22-year misuse of the 100' wide road easement, witness accounts of the abuse of a County filming permit by Gold Base to close the road (while no filming was actually done), harassment of legal protestors alongside the road like Keith Henson, accounts of persons being held against their will at Gold Base (use the descriptions from the recent SP Times), news articles describing local opposition to a closure by San Jacinto City representatives, descriptions of "letter writing campaigns" mandated of Gold Base staff (intended to use their numbers to manipulate County government), descriptions of how Gold Base's construction workers' caused the horrible decapitation of Ashlee Shaner on that stretch of road in 2000, and other items of a similar nature: (All of these need to be collected, annotated and forwarded).

Refer to the applicant name, application number, and the road location on all letterheads sent. Call the Planner and make sure they acknowledge receipt of the documents after they're delivered. Make backup copies too, to carry to the actual meeting and to forward to (all 5) Supervisor's staff too. The more professional the presentation here, the more consideration will be given to the opposing documents.

This allows the factual elements of the opposing case to be included in the Planner's "Staff Report"

When this occurs, the Planning Commission can include those elements in their decision (especially if the Staff does not recommend the proposal), instead of having to rule based on claims heard from opponents for the first time at the actual Planning meeting.
  21. Anonymous Member

It's almost like we've become a legitimate watch-dog group.
  22. Anonymous Member

But are we a legitimate obscene watch-dog group?

(Thetans didn't like that.)
  23. BigBeard Member

All of this information needs media attention focused on bringing this to te attention of citizens in Hemet and SJ that would be impacted by the closing of Hwy 79.

They are the ones who need to be all over this TLMA project review/meeting/recommendations. The same way the citizens of Sandy Springs, GA was all over the Idle Org zoning change requests.

BigBeard
  24. Anonymous Member

I'm pretty sure there is a violation of law for Stone or any committee members that have received over $250 in campaign contributions to be voting on and overseeing proposals, like the road closure and the other stuff.

The Western Riverside County Regional Conservation Authority (MSHCP) --> Stone is on that board and also received way more then $250 from the Aldehleff's lawfirm of Buchanan Ingersoll & Rooney or even some of the principals.

Also I find it odd the drawing for the road closure says under Engineer "Buchanan Ingersoll & Rooney" which seems highly improper to represent that LLP as an engineering firm. Did they produce that, or did the city? Can someone file a complaint with the bar association? Do normal law firms that do land and zoning stuff do this where the contract out some civil engineers but stamp the law firm name on it?

Also, it appears the Board is voting on the road closure.. but the firm directly involved with drawing up plans.. and maybe even Golden Era beneficiaries donated more then $250 or whatever.

This might be a legal problem.. or at least something for the state campaign ethics office.
  25. Anonymous Member

Interesting development found on ESMB:

Calling for Code Violation and Cal OSHA Reports at Int Base, aka Gold

O.K. Happy readers, here's your chance to do some good in the world, and improve conditions out at Int Base near Hemet, California!

The County of Riverside has assigned a Biologist to inspect that the unlawful damage done to sensative endengered species habitat is mitigated and the habitat is restored (damage done by illegal grading). Inspections and investigations on Int Base property regarding this issue are ongoing.

Ken King, Senior Code Enforcement Officer for the County of Riverside, Ca. is also willing to investigate reports (which are anonymous) of code and building and safety violations at Int Base.

Here's how you can help: If you have first hand knowledge of any such violations, or can find reports of such written about on this or any other site or source, please copy them or write them done and send them on to him, now.

Please submit your suggestions of violations to:

Mr. Kenneth King
    Senior Code Enforcement Officer
    County Administrative Center
    4080 Lemon Street, 12th Floor
    Riverside, CA 92501
    keking@rctlma.org
    Fax: 951-955-8680

Ken is currently compiling a list of alleged violations at Gold base to investigate. The work of Ken and several others at Code Enforcement will help open up Int Base (Gold) for a more thorough investigation of other violations (human rights, etc.). This is an initial step that needs to be done. An Environmental inspector has been on site on Jan 5. Now is time for Code Enforcement to join in.

To make it easier, here's the image links to the code enforcement form as well as some road requirements dating back in 1988.

Calling for Code Violation and Cal OSHA Reports at Int Base, aka Gold - Ex Scientologist Message Board
  26. subgenius Member

I like where this is going.
  27. Optimisticate Member

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Just because it needs to be repeated.
  28. RightOn Member

bumping for righteous justice

this is going to be good
  29. H e r r o Member

Is fixing private security cameras to public lamp posts a code or building violation?

Kudos to everyone who's worked so hard and diligently to keep on the pressure. And continues to do so. <3 <3 <3

30. Ogsonofgroo Member

Might be an idea to get the attentions of any ex's who've been involved in any construction at GB to add their .02$ worth. I am thinking this because pretty much every account I've read about cult reno's etc. mentions cutting corners/cheaping out, lack of permits, ignoring codes, blah-blah. Gold Base thread here somewhere @ wwp.

One thing I've been curious about is the height of razor-wire on their fences (there is a minimum from what I understand, 6'?), just because. :)
  31. Obi-Wan-anon Member

Hell, just having those fence spikes might be a"code and building and safety violation".
  32. T.W.C_Anon Member

There has to be something against this. I have brought the matter up before only to have it poo pooed. It amazes me they have gotten away with this as long as they have.
  33. basil Member

If my memory serves me right, there's a security camera stuck on a telephone pole right outside Saint Hill's main entrance too.
  34. Herro Member

If it were illegal for politicians to vote on matters effecting people contributing to them we would have no government. Apologies if Riverside does have some such bizzare law.

I dunno, if memory serves you were poo pooed for suggesting it was a hazard, not the suggestion that there were regulations against putting the cameras up. But I'm lazy and didn't feel like looking for the thread. So I might be mistaken.

Anyhoo has this gotten the FBI to raid gold base yet? I'm impatient. Although the building code enforcement could create entertainment if played right.
  35. Anon123456 Member

wow it almost seemed like you where on our side for a second.
  36. Ann O'Nymous Member

Having you and SL showing the same symptoms is quite worrying...
  37. Herro Member

Oh don't worry, I'm definitely not on "your" side.
  38. Anonymous Member

You constantly remind us of that on a regular basis. No worries there.
  39. Zak McKracken Member

Herro is not on your side.
    Herro is in you're side.
  40. ArnieLerma Member

Removing the 'vote' incentive for Jeff Stone

California Election Code states under section 2208 that the "mentally unstable" are not allowed to vote in any election..

Include the fact that the attacks and assaults during demonstrations have all been done by SCIENTOLOGY..

This could become a fun and profitable talking point when dealing with Jeff Stones wherever they may be located.

-----------

Re the flood plain, As of Monday Jan 11th there was no evidence that scientology was remediating anything, it appeared that the grading and landscaping was continuing...with dozens of workers present.. meanwhile, about mile away down 74, a "code Enforcement division" vehicle was seen seizing a half dozen bags of oranges from a poor mexican running a roadside stand.

Laws are the spider's webs which,
    if anything small falls into them they ensnare it,
    but large things break through and escape.
    - Solon 600 B.C.