Customize

Jeff Stone endorsed by San Diego supervisor

Discussion in 'GoldBase' started by Anonymous, Feb 11, 2010.

1. Anonymous Member

Jeff Stone endorsed by San Diego supervisor

San Diego County Supervisor Bill Horn Gives Endorsement to
    Jeff Stone for State Senate

Vista, CA - Today San Diego County Supervisor Bill Horn announced his endorsement of conservative Republican Jeff Stone for State Senate.
    “Last year Sacramento pillaged local counties and threatened to raise taxes to try and fix the economy. Since then the unemployment rate has gone up in San Diego County and job losses are continuing at an alarming rate.

"We don’t need any more Sacramento solutions to our problems. We need conservative Republican businessman Jeff Stone in the State Senate. Jeff will look for ways to cut spending, never vote to raise our taxes and will work hard to get government off our backs and our economy moving again.” said Horn.
    As a statewide anti-tax warrior, Jeff chaired the NoWay1A campaign to help defeat Proposition 1A in last years special election — an initiative that would have increased taxes on families by $16 billion and done nothing to stop runaway government spending. Stone is also the chairman of Reclaim California, a group fighting government waste, fraud and abuse.

San Diego County Supervisor Bill Horn
  2. Anonymous Member

Re: Jeff Stone endorsed by San Diego supervisor

Yeah this Jeff Stone thing is like a speeding train. Must be stopped! How's the Democratic field looking in this election?
  3. Major Boyle Member

Is the Supervisor aware that he's a Scientology stooge?
  4. RightOn Member

seems like poons are in order for Mr Horn
  5. Herro Member

Onward and upward.

By the way, kinda off topic, but have people in California realized yet that you can't vote for all kinds of huge government spending programs and then refuse to pay higher taxes?
  6. Thurs2oClock Member

Who? Anons or Stone. talk about ambiguity.
  7. Herro Member

Stone obviously.
  8. Thurs2oClock Member

Herro on a roll tonight I see. Itching for another ban so soon?.
  9. Anonymous Member

Herrology the religion that turns you into a sour puss
  10. Anonymous Member

RIFReading is fundamental!
  11. Herro Member

I didn't know stating the obvious could get you banned.
  12. Anonymous Member

With your posting history, your mere loggin in ought to get you banned.
  13. Optimisticate Member

14. Herro Member

Or last measured?
  15. Thurs2oClock Member

Any reason for DM not to fund Stones war chest? or can we probably assume it's a done deal.
  16. ObamAnon Member

Donations are subject to disclosure and regulation. Stones opponent just got caught laundering donations, so Stone's finances will be under a microscope. I would love to see the angry dwarf on a list of Stone's donors.

Sadly, I think Stone is headed for the California State Senate.
  17. Re: Jeff Stone endorsed by San Diego supervisor

18. Anonymous Member

Who is the frikkin Democratic candidate??!?
  19. Anonymous Member

I dunno. But I'm beginning to regret voting Obama. I think "democrat" has become a dirty word again.
  20. ObamAnon Member

Lets not forget to take comfort in the fact that Jeff Stone has failed to stop the protests at Gold Base.
  21. chrisanon Member

george-bush-miss-me-yet.jpg
  22. Anonymous Member

Baww. This isn't a comment on Obama. This is about supporting the candidate who is in the position to beat a scumbag. I'll remove political bent entirely here: it looks like Stone will get the GOP nomination, so it's time to hot up with the Dem.
  23. Anonymous Member

Bill Horn is the supervisor that gave the go-ahead to narconon in Warner Springs (his district).
  24. ObamAnon Member

The district is overwhelmingly Republican. The winner of the Republican primary will take the seat. Dems wont waste money on a seat out of reach.

Jeff Stone is a Republican, but I can see how that would make you regret voting for Obama cause of.... and... uhhh.... oh... nevermind.

Anyway, Lets not forget to take comfort in the fact that Jeff Stone has failed to stop the protests at Gold Base. The cult may have bought him, but he sucks at his job.
  25. Anonymous Member

Even Breitbart hates Scilons.
  26. Smurf Member

Regardless of Jeff Stone's douchebaggery & Scilon ass-kissing, he is a well-regarded and well-liked Republican politician who will probably win his Senate seat (District 36) which is currently vacant.

He has a proven track record of doing alot of good, despite supporting the cult. I personally wouldn't vote for the slimeball if he was in my district.

Jeff Stone for State Senate 2010 - California 36th Senate District | News & Media

Jeff Stone for State Senate - Blog
  27. chrisanon Member

Smurf, no conservative Republican who supports a group that engages in coerced abortion should be able to win a Senate seat, even a vacant one.

I do feel if local anons make a big enough issue, and out-of-area anons back them up, he could lose.

Especially if the Dem isn't a complete nitwit.
  28. Major Boyle Member

Actually,. Chrisanon hit upon Stone's achilles heel. His conservative religious supporters will NOT vote for a man who associated with Christ-denying, baby-killing Satanists. Seriously, poon Stone's Republican challengers first. If you think they wouldn't stoop to outing Stone, you're wrong. They simply don't know what he's up to.

It would be nice if we could get some proof of Stone's chumminess to the cult. For the lulz and for great justice.
  29. AnonSac Member

The Secretary of State has one Dem running in SD 36:
    CLAY, PAUL STATE SENATE DISTRICT 36 DEMOCRATIC

There are two other Reeps listed:
    DICKSON, KENNETH C. STATE SENATE DISTRICT 36 REPUBLICAN
    STEPHENS, GREG A. STATE SENATE DISTRICT 36 REPUBLICAN

The deadline to declare for the June primary election is [STRIKE]February 17[/STRIKE] March 12.

California Secretary of State - CalAccess - Campaign Finance (Scroll down to see list of all candidates.)