Customize

Supervisors Meeting Feb. 23, 2010

Discussion in 'GoldBase' started by mnql1, Feb 23, 2010.

1. mnql1 Member

Supervisors Meeting Feb. 23, 2010

From the Feb. 23, 2010 Riverside County Board of Supervisors meeting.

AnonOrange tells the Riverside County Board of Supervisors about the Feb. 12 press conference in LA by abused ex-Scientologists and summarizes the story of Laura Decrescenzo, who was recruited at a very young age into Scientology's Sea Organization and was coerced into having an abortion by her Scientology superiors.

Jeff Stone thanked for the third time for helping the Calvary Chapel Bible Fellowship:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IoBXzkL-fAw"]YouTube- RCBOS Feb. 23, 2010: Jeff Stone Thanked for Facilitating a Church's Expansion[/ame]
  2. Belladonna Member

Re: Supervisors Meeting Feb. 23, 2010

picture59t.png
  3. Anonymous Member

I sent Jeff Stone an invite to the press conference, but I guess he couldn't make it.
    I would like to think the BOS would read or look at videos of the press conference....but I doubt they have the interest (at least 3 of them)

But maybe 1 or 2 will look into it.

And the forced abortion angle will interest any religious group into looking further. Even groups that make no statement on elective abortion...will be against coerced abortions.
  4. Anonymous Member

Maybe AO can send a copy of the conference to the Bible Fellowship.
  5. Sponge Member

What did AO mean when just before he started his speech he said to the Supes, "Thank you for your difficult work. It was quite...quite demeaning this morning"
    ?