Customize

Supervisors meeting Feb. 9, 2010

Discussion in 'GoldBase' started by mnql1, Feb 9, 2010.

1. mnql1 Member

2. Ann O'Nymous Member

Re: Supervisors meeting Feb. 9, 2010

Nice. Thanks.
  3. Anonymous Member

AO... hollyweird cowboy duds. really?
  4. Anonymous Member

As long as the cult and Jeff Stone are annoyed, who cares?
  5. Anonymous Member

Aww, that didn't suck. color me purple. or orange or whatever.
  6. Anonymous Member

Keyboard cowboys criticizing with an Ad-Hominem attack on an individual that is actually doing something and making a presentation to County Reps. Son , I am dissapoint!

His attire matters not , his message and actions are highly commendable.
  7. subgenius Member

speak truth to power
    they can't understand because its too obvious
    denial is a very strong defense mechanism
  8. Re: Supervisors meeting Feb. 9, 2010

I was listening to the audio, not looking at the screen, because of multiple windows blocking it at the time... and I was starting to get impressed, then I minimized the other windows... it got to the end and it caught me off guard... was the cowboy outfit really necessary? If you're going to have a serious/fact based speech like that, you need to look the part.. dressing like that kind of... lessens the impact of the message... but.. I still give him props for the rest.
  9. Anonymous Member

yet i suspect that when the board asks why it is their business, they are asking for law saying they have jurisdiction and duty. not further exposition of what may be happening at gold. not that i'm trying to piss on the dude, i'm just sayin
  10. themadhair Member

Not sure I liked the content (although it was certainly very well delivered). The Lucifer effect is a product of no accountability and oversight upon a situation where there exits people with power over others. Gold Base is the exact opposite of that given that the abuses there are explicitly due to scifag oversight and policies. So the comparison really doesn’t work for me here.
  11. themadhair Member

Reminded me of this:
    Congress of the United states
    House of Representatives
    December 10, 1976

Dear Ida Camburn,

Thank you for your very detailed letter regarding
    Scientology. We haven't yet found a way to attack
    these jackals
    who feed on children and young adults
    who are too emotionally weak to stand by themselves
    when they reach the age of consent.

It's too bad there isn't a 20th Century Charles
    Dickens to write about the terrible destruction of
    these 20th Century fagins who make themselves rich
    while they destroy the psyche of so many.

At the present time, I can only encourage you
    to do more of what you have been doing.

Sincerely yours
    Leo J Ryan
    Member of Congress
  12. Anonymous Member

No, it's not the opposite. Scientology is exercising power without oversight from anyone, not the government, not its own members. That the unchecked power is exercised through arbitrary rules does not change that the power is exercised without checks and balances.
  13. JustSomeWoman Member

Yep! He has been vilified and denegrated profusely on WWP for the very actions that WWP wants its Anonymous members to do.

I don't get it. The world doesn't get it. Frankly, most posters on WWP probably have never attended a demonstration, yet are full of denigration for the one guy who has done it all.

Yes, the comments include "He should not do it like he does because I don't like it"; he is teh ghey, and I don't like it; I would do it differently, if I ever attended a demonstration; I don't like his video style; and on and on...

The original demonstrations, worldwide in 2008 were spectacular. Apparently, in the interim, teh retards at Anon have pushed those ten thousand of demonstrators into a mere handful of demonstrators.

Good works, Anon. I note that WWP supports all of the arm-chair critics of Anon in their continuing efforts to emasculat Anon of what it once espoused.

WTF? Has WWP become an arm of OSA?
  14. Anonymous Member

Oh, brother. What else can AO do to make himself look like the Board of Supervisor's favorite class clown? First, he dresses up as a fat cowboy then addresses the council as.. Yawwww.. (fake Texan doesn't work).

I'm sure every one on the board took the goof seriously. Texas this week. What's in store for next week? Florida tourist with board shorts & Ray Bans?
  15. Anonymous Member

One could just as well ask that about AO and AGP.

Look, while many of us respect what AO is doing in Riverside County, he has been revealing personal information, behaved badly in other ways, and also done things harmful to the cause. Most of us prefer to watch him from afar and not get involved, and do our own things. We do not just stay behind the keyboard, although AOl likes to pretend that's what we do.
  16. Anonymous Member

AO intends to be at the Press Conference on Friday and to protest this weekend.
    No word on AGP, yet. Should be interesting..
  17. sheeple Member

IMHO, AO got his point across.

Nothing else matters.
  18. Herro Member

^^^Obvious OSA plant.
  19. avbb Member

Shhhh, be careful what you say, you'll be infracted.

AO is to be commended for his tenacious actions, We can't all be perfect keyboard warriors.
  20. Anonymous Member

Yup, I'm sure all those supervisors left the room hanging onto every word he said, including the "Hey, Yahhh."

Probably wondered why he didn't bring his horse along.
  21. sheeple Member

heh
  22. Anonymous Member

Good Debonair Dude. Moar crediblity. Wear these duds over the speedo. Always. Please
  23. Anonymous Member

I myself have given him credit for research etc AO has done.

Doesn't change the fact that he is a dick and someone I would never trust.

And the false meme that the only people saying he is dick never actually go to protests is old. Think of something new next time.
  24. Anonymous Member

If AO acts like he has recently, he better be ready for push back.

I know you are reading this AO. Don't approach people who you KNOW don't want you near them. And that includes taking pics of anons without masks at the press conference. You can do your thing. But going after anons will not be tolerated.
  25. Anonymous Member

Is the cowboy outfit a goof on Stone's tie at the last bos meeting? lol
  26. Anonymous Member

Hope he protests this weekend in his speedo & fishnet stockings. That was so cool.
  27. themadhair Member

I think you missed what I tried to say. The abuses in Gold are not the result of a lack of management oversight - those abuses are exactly what management at Gold want. Lucifer doesn't fit here because of this.
  28. ObamAnon Member

Clearly, yes. I thought it was funny.
  29. Anonymous Member

I am a protest fag and I think AO is a dick. There, myth busted.
  30. Anonymous Member

Oh, I see, yes you're right. Indeed it's due to too much management oversight by an evil management.