Customize

The Rain and Illegal Grading at Gold

Discussion in 'GoldBase' started by xenubarb, Dec 8, 2009.

1. Anony-Girl Member

Re: The Rain and Illegal Grading at Gold

I don't live there but I believe it's the Vista Gardens apartments. I'll check and let you know for sure.
  2. _You_ Member

Anony-girl please be careful with giving out too much personal info. We don't need to know where you live exatly and you may get fairgamed by the scientologists.
  3. Anony-Girl Member

Yup, I just checked and it's Vista Gardens
  4. xenubarb Member

They were evicted from Kirby a while back. But, the cult has quite a few residential properties it either leases or owns in Hemet, including a "baby watch" house that Ida told me about.

AO has told me that the berthing on Gold Base doesn't seem to be used. There are never any lights on in the apartments, but that could be because those people get home exhausted and just go to bed. He's been by there at all times, afternoon, evening and night and has never seen those units lit up.

One theory is, since Gold Base is outside of Hemet city limits, moving all the personnel to the base would remove some voters from the Hemet rolls.
  5. xenubarb Member

This is not accurate. They're doing roadwork on Sanderson, in roughly the same area, but they're doing it right and have dust screens and water trucks. Coccidiomycosis is a real threat in riverside county, it's a bacteria that lives in soil. Exposure to it can cause death.

They did it, without an environmental impact statement, without permits, without regard to flood plain issues. Did they get fined? Nope. Stone just smirked. They are certainly sure of their influence, so much so that blatant favoritism is combined with a "yeah? So whatta ya gonna DO about it?" attitude.
    Hookers, blowjobs, and campaign contributions go a long way in Rivercide.

Indeed it does! Thanks!
  6. Anony-Girl Member

Also the question about the permit listing the work as a restoration, with that they can do basically anything under that title. Restoration could mean pretty much anything. For example, if you wanted to rebuild your home it would be much easier to get a permit for a remodel instead. The only requirement for a remodel is that one of the original walls is still there. However later on you can tear the existing wall down and put in a new one. So you have completely rebuilt the house but it was listed as a remodel and this is legal. Make sense?
  7. Anony-Girl Member

8. xenubarb Member

Yeah. What doesn't make sense is the fact that the fields weren't developed because of the flood plain. Or how digging trenches, burying kangaroo rats, and bulldozing everything in the field is restoring it.

My suspicion? A new "reason" to close Gilman Springs Road, a goal David Miscavige has been demanding for the past decade.

Do you remember when the Scientologists got permission to close that road for a month, so they could "film the night sky" from the center of the highway? That was back in 2001 or so.
    The closure only lasted a week, because motorists raised a mighty stink about it.

We never did find out what bureaucrat was responsible for that closure.
  9. _You_ Member

This. Except it's a fungus.

I got it BAD, and still occasionally bleed from the lungs six years later.

You may now return to not being grossed out.
  10. LocalSP Member

What has been read can't be....ah you know the rest. Yeech!
  11. Anony-Girl Member

Yeah I remember that! "Film the night sky" huh? I thought that's what an observatory is for. And there are plenty of places out there motorists don't go that they could see the night sky from.
  12. tamphex Member

"Rivercide" fucking nails it beautifully, Barb. You guys are doing a fantastic job and I can only imagine the frustration you must feel each time Stone gives that wanky smirk. Sniveling worm of a man.
  13. xenubarb Member

Sorry...you're right. Hence the 'mycosis.' Sorry you got infected by it. My cousin got it while digging for rocks and was extremely sick for a long time.

I hope you have a complete recovery. The damn stuff is everywhere!
  14. Anony-Girl Member

15. determu Member

16. xenubarb Member

It appears that Gold Base, Scientology et al have a long history of not paying bills.
    That contractor who is doing the grading and stuff should be warned that there's a long line of lienholders ahead of him!
    MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service

Public documents are public.
  17. determu Member

xenubarb... seriously that got me all hot and bothered!
  18. xenubarb Member

This pleases me, determu.
  19. Jeff Jacobsen Member

20. Obi-Wan-anon Member

Hope they're not trying this as a defense. Not after they went through all the trouble to get Gold listed as a residential area for purposes of the protest ordinances.
  21. BigBeard Member

What the heck is what appears to be fire hose doing along the right of way in image 26 of the DEC_15 photobucket album?

Also, is that a trench in the easement in front of the hose? If so, is digging a trench that close to the road legal if it wasn't done by one of the utilities?

BigBeard
  22. Django Member

Could you drive for Determu when he shoots video? So he doesn't have to drive while shooting? 'Cause that makes me all nervous n' stuff....
  23. kissyfur Member

oh btw...

FOXNews.com - Not So Private Property?: Clean Water Restoration Act Raises Fears of Land Grab

"The Clean Water Restoration Act currently pending in the U.S. Senate could reach to control even a "seasonal puddle" on private property. "

"Right now, the law says that the Environmental Protection Agency is in charge of all navigable water," said Sen. John Barrasso, R-Wyo., chairman of the Senate Western Caucus and an opponent of the bill.
    Well, this bill removes the word 'navigable,' so for ranchers and farmers who have mud puddles, prairie potholes -- anything from snow melting on their land -- all of that water will now come under the regulation of the Army Corps of Engineers and the Environmental Protection Agency," he said.
  24. J. Swift Member

OMFG! Someone leaked OT XIII!

Gold Base had a GE Jenbacher 320 generator installed ~2008. Gold Base's goal was to take itself off the SCE grid:

IMO, now that the generator is optimized with 998KW output, Gold is laying pipe for a new drinking water and sanitation treatment plant that does not depend on aerating shit lakes that are ripe for microbes like giardia lambia in hot weather.

If the Jenbacher 320 is run off of natural gas, then some of the trenches may be for new, larger diameter natural gas lines. Conceptually, once Gold is off the SCE grid, has its own wells for water and water treatment, and can treat sewage, it is virtually independent except for food deliveries. These deliveries could be done thru CoS Building Management Services companies. Gold Base could use a bonded third party to set up a PO Box and small terminal in Hemet to ship and receive packages. At that point, the Cult could work to close SR-79. Under a self-sufficiency scheme, no outsiders would ever need anywhere near the base.

CoS is paying fines in CLW for the unfinished SP Bldg. What does it care if it pays some fines for grading? Rules are for wogs, not for Homo Novii.

/////
  25. _You_ Member

All they need now is an off-the-grid kool-aid machine.
  26. Re: The Rain and Illegal Grading at Gold

27. _You_ Member

Excellent signature line.

Sums up the failed attempt at justification of the underlying $cilon arrogance and sense of entitlement.
  28. urbanhawk Member

Just because they don't need us near the base doesn't mean we won't be nearby.
  29. DeathHamster Member

And no, they did not ask for permission.
  30. _You_ Member

Hmmm, lol...
    Investigation of Flood Induced Pipeline Failures on Lower San Jacinto River
  31. TinyDancer Member

Help me out here, please.

Am I right in thinking that the permit that was granted on the same day on which it was applied for, and which referred to "restoration" or similar, was probably what the County of Riverside REQUIRED Gold to apply for, in order to be legal while rectifying their illegal grading?

ie. No corruption here?
  32. _You_ Member

33. xenubarb Member

Corruption? From The Most Ethical People on the Planet?

O hailz naw!
  34. _You_ Member

Corruption?

Possibly 'Selective Accommodation'. (sarcasm)
  35. TomVorm Member

To establish the relevance of the video clip to this legal discussion,
    a transcript of statements attributed to the large pitcher follows.

Yeah
    Kool Aid's here
    Bringing you fun
    Kool Aid's got
    Thirst on the run
    Get a big wide happy ear-to-ear Kool Aid smile
    Oh, Yeah

I hope this clarifies the subject enough for all to appreciate it.
  36. TinyDancer Member

Allow me to clarify. What I meant was, perhaps this is how it played out:

• Illegal grading at Gold is reported to the County
    • County verifies the report
    • (County issues infringement?)
    • County tells CoS they have to "restore" the land that has been graded, but in order to do that legally they need a permit for the restoration works
    • CoS applies and is granted same day permit only for "restoration" works, not for their grand scheme.
    ie. I'm suggesting that the grant of the permit on the same day was just for them to restore the land to "pre-grading" condition (if that's even possible, of course), and that therefore it wasn't an inappropriate issue of a permit.
  37. Re: The Rain and Illegal Grading at Gold

You americans sure take a lot up the ass from your goverment
  38. _You_ Member

It appears that they were issued a permit to restore something on 12/09/09,then were issued a violation on 12/19/09 AFTER the issued permit for not following the permit issued.
  39. JohnnyRUClear Member

We don't mind. It's all for our own protection.
  40. ryangiggs Member

Side B track, Ron The MusicMaker?