Customize

Welcome KiaTed

Discussion in 'New Members Area - Start Here' started by Jaycee Wiseboy, Nov 15, 2021.

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 1
  1. Disambiguation Global Moderator

They are all bots. I can’t keep up so I’m locking threads again. If you need one unlocked let me know but at this point starting new threads is a better option. They hit older threads first
    • Like Like x 2
  2. Disambiguation Global Moderator

Also please keep reporting! Thanks.
    • Like Like x 2
    • Like Like x 2
  3. Disambiguation Global Moderator

I can’t pre-ban them. The accounts are coming too fast
    • Like Like x 2
  4. TorontosRoot Member

Just gotta delete their posts and threads.
    • Like Like x 1
  5. TorontosRoot Member

I think you meant window screen. Gnats, fruit flies can push right through it depending on the spacing. Seen that happen in front of my eyes.
  6. No, I meant window pane. I have seen flies bouncing off the glass repeatedly for who knows what reason but screen or glass, it is all good. After all, I was comparing them to flies because they are ugly pests just like the spammers. At least flies have a use in the overall ecology unlike the Vietspammer bots and their allies.
    • Like Like x 1
  7. TorontosRoot Member

Agreed there. I tend to capture and release the flies if I can. If there's too many, soapy water is their demise (similar to anti-spam).
    • Like Like x 1
  8. Forum Statistics

Discussions:
    Members:
    Latest Member:

Impressive, the number of members we have here but it is a false statistic since that asshole showed up and used his bots to sign up for membership. Who knows how many members he has signed up. Probably at least a thousand.
    • Like Like x 1
  9. Apologies for the late reply. Work has been all encompassing.

Hmmmmmm ... Firstly .. I would just like to emphasize that I meant no disrespect to any, and all here. I am totally aware of what is happening, re: the relentless shitstorm that has enveloped the site. And I meant no disrespect to any of the current Admins & Mods, of whom, I'm sure, are doing their very level best to try & rectify the situation.

And as you said .. having already reached out to people who could have helped with this, only to be met with radio silence .. I find that to be really fucking disappointing.

@Anonymous

• Like Like x 1

10. Good to hear from you again. I noticed that this site had over a thousand visitors viewing this forum today. They may not be members but they sure do read the various threads and I find that to be a great thing. I still believe in this forum for that reason and it is my hope that it is helping people especially in these rather disturbing days.